EFFAS CESG Conference – Save the date
Sustainabililty reporting standards, Implementation of climate goals and strategies in asset management, Taxonomy contribution to ESG, Corporate reporting and disclosure… The interest of the finance industry for ESG integration is booming.
The CESG commision of EFFAS organizes its annual conference on November 25th in Frankfurt from 10:00am to 4:00pm (CET). The event will deal with the following topics:
- Key note by Patric de Cambourg, EFRAG: State of the art on Sustainability reporting standards
- Sustainability reporting standards
- Implementation of climate goals and strategies in asset management
- Taxonomy contribution to ESG in Europe
- Corporate reporting and disclosure
- ESG and SAA for multi asset strategies
- The latest trends in ESG
- Human Capital, Reputation, IP, Innovation capacity…. Are intangibles the missing link between finance and sustainability
Registration opening soon!
Presential venue: Deutsche Vereinigung für Finanzanalyse und Asset Management GmbH DVFA Center, Mainzer Landstraße 37, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Hybrid event – the virtual version will be held on Zoom.
The EFFAS Commission on ESG issues -CESG- has been instrumental in communicating the needs of investment professionals in capital markets to corporates, in providing practical advice in the form of Key Performance Indicators (EFFAS KPIs for ESG) and interactive data formats, helping to enhance the integration of extra-financials in classic investment methods. CESG’s work on has been acknowledged by the Lab as an important cornerstone to Lab’s mission. In the past months EFFAS has supported the Lab with conducting focus groups with investment professionals and companies across Europe to deepen its understanding of the needs and requirements of investment professionals around non-financial performance and to test the developing model. Since 2014, the CESG has supported the EFFAS CESGA programme’s aims to overcome this challenge by providing the necessary training for the efficient valuation, measurement and integration of ESG issues into investment analysis.